Public Speaking About Bonsai
Thank you for your interesting in having House of Bonsai do some public speaking about bonsai at your upcoming club or group meeting.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently not doing any in-person public speaking engagements. We're happy to do a virtual public speaking through Zoom or Microsoft Teams for a fee. At this time, we won't be able to do any live demonstrations with plants or trees.
Any virtual public speaking can be arranged to happen within a two week notice!
Some Examples of Bonsai Topics We Can Cover Virtually:
- Overview on Bonsai - What is Bonsai?
- Popular Bonsai Styles: Discussing Differences on Each
- General Bonsai Care: Watering, Lighting, Location, Repotting, etc
- Bonsai Development Basics: From Pre-Bonsai to Specimen
- How to Customize Your Bonsai Tree
- How to Make Almost Anything into Bonsai
If you want us to cover a more specific topic, ask us and we'll see if we can do it.
We need to know the following information in your email below:
- How much time do we have to speak?
- How many participants will be present?
- Do you need a slideshow as a visual aid?
- Do you want a Q&A session afterwards?
House of Bonsai is always open to have opportunities to teach the public about the joys of bonsai. Please email us using the contact form below more information about what you'd like for us to present.