When visiting House of Bonsai, please ensure you keep the following in mind:
- Please make sure to wear comfortable shoes (such as sneaker, trainers, work boots, etc) to be able to walk through the entire 5.3 acre property.
- Most of the property is considered to be outdoors. Please make a note of the local weather for the day in case of intense heat or rain.
- Please bring a large bottle of water with you. If you plan on making a long visit, please bring a snacks as well.
- There is plenty of free parking available for all vehicles at the front of the bonsai nursery next to the Stone Lantern wire fenced area.
- We do not recommend driving in your vehicle past the Main Greenhouse. For the safety of our staff, we need to keep the roadways clear of any obstructions.
- For shopping assistance and more information, please seek a staff member in the Main Greenhouse.
- Please understand that we're a production oriented bonsai nursery facility, so there may not be a staff member immediately available for shopping assistance and more information. Be a bit patient with us as we finish our task to come aid you in your visit.