The legendary Bonsai-A-Thon show is back for 2022 at The Huntington!
Please visit https://www.huntington.org/events/bonsai-a-thon for more detailed info!
As far as we know, all free entry tickets have already been sold out for both days. If you wish to enter The Huntington to attend the show, you will need to purchase a general admissions ticket for either Saturday, April 2 or Sunday, April 3.
House of Bonsai is a proud key vendor at Bonsai-A-Thon!
We're excited to see everyone at the show this weekend!
For the 2021 Virtual Tour, please visit: https://www.huntington.org/videos-recorded-programs/virtual-bonsai-thon-2021
A two day special event from Saturday April 2 to Sunday April 3 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Anyone that's active in the bonsai community should go if possible!
Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, please be aware that all attendees must show proof of vaccination and masks will need to be worn in any of the event's indoor areas.
Bonsai-A-Thon 2022 Event Highlights:
- Daily Benefit Drawing and Live and Silent Auctions
- Select Vendors selling Top-Quality Tools, Pots and Trees
- Large Sales Area
- Bonsai Styling Demonstrations by Noted Bonsai Masters—Styled trees auctioned each day.
- Exhibit of Bonsai and Penjing from the Huntington collection
- Tour of the expanded Chinese Garden and Penjing Court
- Tour of the new Japanese Heritage House
- Backstage tour of the Ben Oki Bonsai Nursery
- Introduction to Suiseki—Japanese Viewing Stones—and Viewing Stones Exhibit